Project Update – September 2020
The developers of 22 Courtney Street have advised that the following works have now been completed:
- The lift has been commissioned
- All windows have been installed
- The crane has been removed from site
- Joinery work is progressing
- Plastering is complete
- Electrics and hydraulics have been roughed in; and
- The sewer and power are connected.
In the middle of October, the scaffolding should come down. The car stackers are being put together offsite and will be installed after this lockdown period. Painting, flooring and fittings will be started also after lockdown.
The worksite had between 60 and 70 labourers on site prior to lockdown and Stage 4 restrictions and this has now been reduced to 15-17 people. Instead of jobs running concurrently on site, the builder has had to pick and choose which trades get preference, therefore delays are inevitable and unavoidable.
The developer anticipates that completion of the building will be in late November. We’ll keep you updated as construction progresses.