Project Update – October 2021
Dear Immerse Purchasers,
The developer of Immerse Richmond is pleased to advise that the following works have been completed onsite:
- Piling works have completed. Following this the capping beam steel was completed with the concrete placement then taking place.
- Following the capping beam installation, the bulk excavation commenced to the required height to allow basement wall preparation to commence.
- Basement walls have been sprayed. Holes in wall indicating the location of ground anchors.
- Once the walls were sprayed, anchor installation could continue.
- Once the Ground Anchors are installed and stressed the next stage of bulk excavation will take place. There is two further stages of bulk excavation to occur.
- Once all basement walls are completed, the foundations will be installed with civil works to then commence.
Anticipated completion is expected at the end of 2022.
We look forward to providing further updates as construction progresses.
Customer Care | Eton Property Group